Thursday, February 9, 2012

78 - White Pelican In Water



Another ACEO on canvas paper. I love painting these little ones, but man I really, really dislike trying to photograph them!







I posed a question in wetcanvas today, I'm not sure where you are suppose to sign and ACEO. My signature normally takes up a bit more room them I would like it to on an ACEO.




Although I've painted a couple of water scenes, I've not paited anything needing a reflection before so that was new (and challenging).


When I decided a few weeks ago that I would like to (for now anyway) specialize in animals (and maybe so florals) I think it was the right decision for me. When I wake up I am thinking of painting, and when I go to sleep I think of painting, and they are all pleasant thoughts. Much better than when I am frustratingly trying to get a persons portrait just right and they change their mind about what they want 6 times. Yup, think I like animals better than people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment