Friday, September 24, 2010

56 - watercolor




More watercolor technics practiced / hopefully learned from the same book as the last one. I am still having a hard time interpeting from another artists interpetation of a reference. Not enjoying that part, but still enjoying painting watercolors.

I've been working on the watercolors in the evenings but oils during the day. I've got the oils set up in a studio but the watercolors can be done in the livingroom and not disturb anyone else. I think I currently have 10 oils going. All of them pretty close to completion. One of those is a re-work of a painting I considered done at one point, but decided to work on some more.

I'm also taking a throwing class. My first art class (YEAH!!!) It is really pretty cool to learn to throw clay. I've only wanted to do this since I was a child and ruined my record player with playdough!

No comments:

Post a Comment